Saturday, October 4, 2014

33Before33 - #2 - Dollywood!

Since I went to Dollywood so many times growing up (including working there one summer), I have always looked forward to taking my family to Dollywood.  We tried to go last summer and got rained out.  So, we finally got to go in October.  Jonathan and I had been in Nashville for a wedding, so Mom brought the kids and Mal/Josh/Brady/Donna Ann/Jayla/Brad to Dollywood to meet us before we headed back to NC.  It was so fun.  
 Davin spent some of his waiting time playing in dirt.

    
Davin loved it! 
best friends 
  
 quite content
 Brady - notsomuch in love with the ride
See? 
  


riding with my girl  
  

 snackin' on the train

worn out little buddy 
carousel 
 taking Nanie for a spin

 the theater where I danced like 4 times a week for several months



 love these girls so much
 great day

 This was actually the first rode we rode.  B didn't love it.  She doesn't seem to have inherited her dad's love of thrill rides.
sweet girls
She crashed before we even got on the interstate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway