1 box German chocolate cake mix
1 small box vanilla pudding1 c. veg. oil
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar1 c. granulated sugar
12 oz. cool whip
1. Blend cake ingredients on low.
2. Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
3. Bake in 2 round cake pans @ 325 for 25-30 minutes.4. Cool completely.
5. Beat cream cheese (let it sit for awhile first) and all sugar together untl smooth.6. Add cool whip in and fold until smooth.
7. Spread icing on cake and in between layers.8. Grate Hershey bar into curls on top with a vegetable peeler.
*Side not - Do not try to make this for your father-in-law on his visit to your home after your wedding when you have no clue how to make a cake. And if you do, make sure you don't blend the cool whip in with the icing. It will get runny. And the top layer WILL slide off into the floor on the way to the refrigerator. And you will cry and look like a blubbering mess.*