Let's take a poll. Leave a comment on this post with your name and a guess for Brenna's birthday, birth weight, and birth length. Unless some of my facebook friends come over to participate, we'll probably have 4 guesses - mine, Jonathan's, Kelley's, and Merritt's. Oh, and maybe my new blog friend - the other Erin. Yeah, I need more readers. Here's what I know...
1. My due date is February 25. It really should be February 26 because I was tracking my cycles very closely!
2. Brenna is head down, but I still feel quite a bit of movement up high.
3. I've been measuring about 1-2 weeks behind for a few appointments now, but still growing.
4. The doctor estimated she weighed 5 pounds last Monday (33 weeks, 4 days)
5. I feel way more pressure lower down than I did a few weeks ago.
6. I weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was a few weeks early.
7. Jonathan weighed 8 pounds, 13 ounces (I think?) and was a little bit late (again, I think).
8. We had two friends from church have babies lately - April was due 1 day after Halloween and had him 13 days before Halloween. Victoria was due 3 days after New Years and had him 4 days before New Years. I'm due 11 days after Valentine's Day....hmmm.
9. A full moon is here on February 28!
10. Our dating anniversary is February 12. Valentine's Day is February 14. My birthday is February 15. Thus, my guess of February 13 - filling in the missing day!