Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maternity Pictures

Last Monday Jonathan and I met up with a friend of ours, Jeff Loope, who is one of the best photographers in the world! He agreed to take a few shots of us pre-Brenna so we could capture the belly in all it's glory. As much as I think right now that I won't miss it, I know that I will. She's been with me 24/7 for 9 months now - and I'll miss her when she's not with me all the time I'm sure. For now, here are some of my favorites from our time with Jeff!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are glowing. I wish I could see that pregnant belly in person! Thanks for calling today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kel! I wish I could see your pregnant belly, too! I guess you could post a few more pictures since that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to have those pictures! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Merritt!! It's awesome to have a friend who is also the best photographer in town!

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway