Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fun Day

Yesterday we were busy, busy! We woke up both babies and loaded up the car and headed to Charlotte. We left the kiddos with my cousin, aunt, and uncle and headed to Charlotte Motor Speedway to run in The Color Run. It was cold and windy, but still a good time. I'm still struggling to run long distances since having Davin, but Jonathan stuck with me and we ran a lot and walked pat of the hills. We weren't as colorful as I anticipated, but it was still fun. I'm hoping to do another next year!




























































We headed back and put Brenna down for a little nap. Then Jonathan dropped us girls (Sissy, Brenna, and me) off at the Renaissance Festival for a few hours. It was an absolute blast. 
Brenna and I rode a flying machine, we did a maze/slide combo, went to a petting zoo, saw belly dancers, got B's face painted, ate chocolate treats, listened to a storyteller while painting, saw a camel, made a candle, listened to musicians and saw dancers, and saw lots of other fun things! I had no idea it'd be so cool, and I'm already excited about going back next year.




















































































































B was fascinated with this girl....and wiped her slobbery hand all over her leg. Ewww!

We then picked up Davin and headed to Ikea. We got some great Christmas gifts (and no pictures), and Brenna loved the play area in the kid section.

We got home after 10:00 (after a potty accident 1/2 mile from home - boo!) and headed to bed. It was exhausting, but so awesome to spend all that time with family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a day! You are one brave mommy to do all that.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway