Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blog More, FB Less

I'm going to be blogging more.  I really want to have a documented journey of our family's adventures, which is what I have tried to make this blog about.  I realize that I jump on Facebook (way) too much when I have some down time, and it just frustrates me with the human race in general.  Social media is seriously a downfall of our society.  People will type things they would never say in person, and with the rise in popularity of photoshop, etc. people are living in a world that isn't even genuine.  

That being said, here's to being more intentional with my time - and spending my "me" time doing things to better my family and my life, rather than mindlessly scrolling through lists of updates, pictures, and nonsense that I really don't need to see anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway