Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Babies, babies everywhere!

Ok, so everyone is having babies! Which is fine by me. My BFF Christy from my King days had her sweet babygirl Cara Elizabeth last Tuesday. Here's a sweet picture of them:

My good friend Kim at work is 38 weeks with a baby boy. No names, pictures, yet.....but the doctor says that we'll have 'em before long! We spent the evening with her at the Birthing Center last night - bedrest sure doesn't look like fun. Oh, how blessed that baby boy is gonna be! I don't have any pictures of pregnant Kim, but pre-pregnant Kim is the scarecrow below.

Ok, so who else? My cousin and his wife just had a baby boy - Cameron Wade. My cousin and his fiance are expecting their little girl in just a couple of weeks. My good buddy Jessie at work is about 22 weeks along with her sweet girl. My BFF April is about 10 weeks along....and our plan all along was to have babies at the same time! Uh oh! That baby has been prayed for beyond belief....and I can't wait to meet him/her/them! Our good friends Nat and Cindy are expecting baby Gracie later this summer. She already has a fabulous big brother in Luke (who was our ring bearer). There are more I'm sure....woooohooo!

1 comment:

  1. yea! you have a blog. I can't wait to see what you put up on here.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway