I love lists. I love making them and crossing things off of them. Before going to India 5 years ago I made a list of lists I needed to make. True story. So to try to encourage myself to make this first full month of fall fun for our family, I made a list of things to do. I'd like to do one a day, but I realize that might not always be possible. But I do hope to do them all before the end of October.
1. Do some handprint art.
2. Send some happy mail.
3. Go trick or treating.
4. Show a random act of kindness.
5. Have family photos taken.
6. Carve pumpkins.
7. Paint pumpkins.
8. Make S'mores.
9. Watch The Great Pumpkin movie.
10. Go apple picking.
11. Make homemade applesauce.
12. Drink apple cider and play a fun game.
13. Fly a kite.
14. Paint faces.
15. Go to a petting zoo.
16. Go on a picnic.
17. Host a costumes and treats party.
18. Rake and jump in leaves.
19. Make a candy corn/dry veggie vase off Pinterest.
20. Make a fall themed canvas.
21. Make a googly eye picture frame.
22. Take pictures of the kiddos in costume.
23. Go on a hayride.
24. Go to a pumpkin patch.
25. Go to the hot air balloon festival.
26. Meet the Caskeys at the science center.
27. Do leaf art.
28. Start a thankful jar.
29. Jump in rain puddles.
30. Make some fall/Hokie themed dishes.
31. Wrap ourselves up like mummies.
32. Enjoy a Halloween themed lunch one day.
33. Go on a nature walk.
34. Make homemade play-doh.
35. Make a pine cone bird feeder.
Anything I forgot?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad