So my 30 Before 30 List fell way short due to moving, pregnancy, and all-around rough times. I'm giving it another goal, and since I had some loft ones, I decided to give myself 2.5 years to complete this list! Some I will complete sooner and others will have to wait a little while. Enjoy my list....and go make your own!
1. Run a 10K. Run a half marathon.
2. Take our little family to Dollywood for the first time.
3. Weigh less than when I got pregnant with Brenna. Fit back into my wedding dress.
4. Take a fun anniversary trip (out of the country?).
5. Plant a garden.
6. Take a backpacking trip.
7. Pay for the person behind me's food at a drive-thru.
8. Learn how to can some kind of food.
9. Take a ceramics or jewelry class. Learn to use my camera better.
10. Make a set of Christmas dishes and placemats.
11. Learn to make cheesecake.
12. Go at least a full week with no TV on.
13. Blog once a week or more.
14. Potty train Brenna.
15. Ride a bike 14 miles or more.
16. Pray for one stranger every day. Journal these.
17. Start and keep up with a journal with fun stories from my life for my kids to read one day.
18. Read the entire Bible.
19. Write Brenna a letter to open on her wedding day.
20. Nurse Davin until he's at least a year old.
21. Keep up with Davin's monthly letters and baby book.
22. Be a part of a flashmob.
23. Send out one handwritten letter each week.
24. Take a weekend trip with just my sister. Take another one with just a friend (or a few friends).
25. Throw a big first get-together at our new house.
26. Go to a wine tasting.
27. Write a letter to 3 past teachers.
28. Read 200 books for myself. Read more than that to my kids.
29. Refinish at least 3 pieces of furniture for the new house.
30. Visit 5 new states.
31. Find a mentor. Be a mentor.
32. Complete 100 new Pinterest projects. Try 100 new recipes.
33. Surprise someone.