Sunday, May 6, 2012

35.1 Survey

How far along? 35.1 weeks
Total weight gain: 28ish pounds - less than at this point with Brenna and hoping for no more!!
Maternity clothes? of course
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well but just getting up to pee 3-4 times.
Best moment this week: good report at the doctor, the news that he might be coming early - woohoo!
Miss Anything? I miss not being pregnant.  How's that for honesty?
Movement? lots and lots and lots - he seems to be really low
Food cravings? lots of sweets, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a craving.  It's more of low self-control at this point.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I get nauseous a lot, but it has nothing to do with food really.
Gender: boy
Name? Davin Ryan
Labor Signs: lots and lots of contractions still
Symptoms: Everything hurts.  Seriously, everything.
Belly Button in or out? still in surprisingly
Wedding rings on or off? still on surprisingly
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say not necessarily moody, just a little over it and complaining!
Looking forward to: ultrasound next Monday :)


I was literally having a contraction during this picture I'm pretty sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway