Monday, May 28, 2012

38.2 week survey

How far along? 38.2 weeks
Total weight gain: 32 pounds
Maternity clothes? of course....and mostly comfy yoga pants with tanks...I look hot, let me tell you!
Sleep: good this week (except last night)
Best moment this week: um, it's been a rough week....
Miss anything? my waistline
Movement? alllll the time.....cause he's HUGE!!!
Food cravings? ice cream....it's so hot lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nah
Gender: boy
Name? Davin Ryan
Labor Signs: lots and lots of contractions and a realllllly low head in my pelvis
Symptoms: It's my blog, so I guess I can say what I want.....hemorrhoids!!
Belly Button in or out? totally flat
Wedding rings on or off? mostly off....They fit in the afternoons but not in the mornings.
Happy or Moody most of the time? grumpy and complaining.....I need to snap out of it, but just can't seem to.
Looking forward to: holding my baby and using our new elliptical!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway