Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby Survey

I'm too tired to compose a blog post, but hopefully that'll all end once I'm out of this dreaded first trimester. For now, here's the same survey I did a few times when pregnant with B.

How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days
Weight gain? Down 2 pounds so far. But I already look a little pregnant - ugh!
Is your bellybutton in? Yes
Wearing maternity clothes? Not yet. Seriously doubt I'll be able to hold off past 20+ weeks like I did last time.
Cravings or aversions? Craving sour stuff again. Aversions to most everything except sugary cereal, pizza, and regular Coke.
Signs and symptoms? Everything imaginable. Nausea, headaches, heartburn, constipation, dizziness, frequent peeing, restless legs, etc. etc. 200 times worse than my pregnancy with B.
Feeling baby move? Not yet.
Pregnancy milestones? We heard the heartbeat with the Doppler last Monday. I will be in my second trimester next week - thank goodness!!
Upcoming appointments? Dec. 19 for my 15 wk. appointment.
Name? Nowhere close. I've been too sick and tired to even make Jonathan talk about it. Soon enough, soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. I know how hard it is to have a yucky pregnancy with a toddler, so I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway