Monday, September 28, 2009

Prego Friends and a Baby Shower

So yesterday I threw a baby shower at church for my BFF April, her hubby Jeremy, and unborn baby London. It was fun!! I'm no event planner, but I did my best to make it a fun day for everyone, especially them. There was lots of yummy food, a few entertaining games (picture 3 soon-to-be dads and baby bottles filled with tea), and lots of gifts. April deserves the best - she's gonna be such a good mama to little London. Enjoy a few pictures from the day while I continue recovering from the weekend excitement while laying on the couch!

And in case you haven't seen your share of bellies today, here ya go! The TFC pregos....April with London at 35 weeks, Victoria with Micah at 26 weeks, and Me with Sprout at 18.5 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You look good! What fun to have so many good friends nearby who are expecting!

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway