Friday, March 23, 2012

28.6 weeks

How far along? 28.6 wks
Total weight gain: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep and they are TOO EXPENSIVE!!
Stretch marks? no doubt
Sleep: good once I actually fall asleep
Best moment this week: a great doctor's appt, good bloodwork, and buying him some cute stuff at the consignment sale I helped with
Miss Anything? walking normally, peeing less than 100 times a day
Movement? ridiculous amounts!
Food cravings? There isn't room for food anymore!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Subway
Gender: boy
Name? Yes, announced at Brenna's party.....will do public announcement on fb soon I'm sure.
Labor Signs: no, but def. having Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: sciatic nerve pain but not many headaches at least!
Belly Button in or out? In but I'm not sure it'll stay in the entire time this go around.
Wedding rings on or off? on but kinda tight :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: maternity pictures next weekend

29 weeks, 1 day (standing in the rain and still (fake) smiling)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks already! That's amazing to me!! How come no belly shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longest almost 30 wks of my life!! I'll add a belly shot when J gets home to take one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway