Friday, July 16, 2010

I Am Thankful

I don't really have a lot to say. I've had a few blogposts composed in my head, but I can't remember any of them right now. We've just been enjoying daily life - gym/nursery, naps, eating, playing, and the occasional errand and/or playdate. Life is good - and I dread August 23 more and more each day.

I've been thinking this week about how thankful I am at the point we are in our lives right now. So, in true Erin fashion, here's a list!
*I'm thankful for a healthy baby.
*I'm thankful for a fun, smiley baby.
*I'm thankful for summers off with her.
*I'm thankful that Maggie tolerates Brenna so well.
*I'm thankful we have a nice home (even though we hope to move soon!) that reflects who we are and what we love.
*I'm thankful we don't have to worry about little expenses - such as air conditioning, groceries, car repairs, etc.
*I'm thankful that my diaper obsession has subsided a bit - and I know Jonathan is, too!
*I'm thankful that Brenna sleeps so well at night (10-11 hours) and USUALLY takes pretty decent naps. I'm especially thankful for the 3 hour one yesterday.
*I'm thankful for a gym that I can go to and leave Brenna in the nursery and not worry about her.
*I'm thankful for friends who adore Brenna.
*I'm thankful for family who adore Brenna even more!

That's only about 3% of what I'm thankful for, but I hear a baby about to wake up, so this post is officially over. Oh, and I just remembered one of those posts in my head, so this may even be a double update today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway