Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

Today is cow appreciation day. Yep, seriously, check it out! So, Brenna and I dressed ourselves up like cows (okay, I wore black pants and a white tshirt - but I DID take my dalmation hoodie and some ears I never put on) and headed out to our local Chick-fil-a to meet Lisa, her mama, and her soon-to-be-stepdaughter Em. We were seriously the center of attention. Apparently not that many people know about C.A.D. - and how it gets you free food! Yes, seriously, free CFA food! We each got a free combo and Brenna had what all good calves drink - milk! Well, she didn't have milk AT the restaurant, but you get the point. And so did Lisa's mom, who Brenna preceeded to throw up on. Wow, I'm rambling. Here are the pictures...
Sorry about the blue - Brenna, Erin, Lisa, and Em
Moooooooo
Brenna laughing at Em while Lea Beth held her
Mommy Cow and Baby Calf
She got a free CFA toy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Brenna is adorable! Cow with a bow! I bet she was the center of attention at that restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - Brenna look so stinkin' adorable. I love the bow. Happy Cow Day! I'd never heard of it, but look forward to celebrating next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway