Saturday, November 21, 2009

Same Survey, Different Day

I've composed about 3 blog posts in my head lately, but I really can't remember any of them. So, here is the same survey I did about 9 weeks ago....so you can see how much has changed!

How far along?
26 weeks, 2 days
How much weight gain? about 18 pounds, yuck!
Is your bellybutton in? yes, but not nearly as "innie" as it used to be
Wearing maternity clothes? you betcha - love the shirts, hate the pants!
Cravings or aversions? not really, just getting tired of food
Signs and symptoms? heartburn - I bet this baby comes out with a ponytail!
Feeling baby move? Oh yes, she apparently enjoyed the kickboxing moves I taught her at the beginning of the pregnancy!
Pregnancy milestones? We are 5 days away from the 3rd trimester - WOOHOO!
Upcoming appointments? December 3 - the yucky glucose test one!
Name? Yep, about 99% sure of one!!

I'll update more next week - after our first shower!! SO FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway