Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friend of the Week....eh....Month - April B.

I kind of forgot about this trend. Oops! But, I'm here to catch up and make up for lost time. April is one of my very best friends and I thought I'd tell you a little about her! She is married to Jeremy, who is Jonathan's musician friend and bandmate. I first met April when I visited The Freedom Center with Jonathan when we first started dating. April was very sweet right away, and I honestly can't really remember how our friendship really developed. Over time we got to know more and more about each other and had lots of fun telling our funny stories.

We realized April and Jer were good travel buddies for us - so we took our first vacation to the mountains. Oh, the stories. We took a hike - which let April finally brag on her "outdoorsy" skills. We went tubing down the Little River that was practically dried up. Ask April about the fish that flopped around in her lap - causing quite a bit of panic and some long-lasting scars.
April was a bridesmaid at our wedding - and was so awesome. She went with me to Bristol to fight for some respect at King. She threw me an awesome shower at church (with Victoria's help) and she was always there when I needed her. Now, I get to be there for her - as we anxiously await baby Tad (okay, London) joining us in October or November! Oh, I can't wait to meet that little baby. You wouldn't believe how much he's already been prayed for!!
The last picture is just for April - HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Hallway