Wednesday, June 6, 2012

39.5 weeks

How far along? 39.5 weeks
Total weight gain: 33-34ish pounds
Maternity clothes? when I'm forced to take off my lounge clothes
Sleep? good....minus the contraction session around 2:00 each night
Best moment this week: a day of complete rest last Friday
Miss anything? standing without aching
Movement? yes early in the morning and late at night
Food cravings? I'm constantly hungry. Fabulous.
Anything making you queasy or sick? no
Gender: boy
Name? Davin Ryan
Labor Signs: I think it's time EVERY single night!
Symptoms: Lots of really embarrassing ones.
Belly Button in or out? totally flat
Wedding rings on or off? I decided to just leave them off this week, but put them on this morning and they fit fine!
Happy or Moody most of the time? I go back and forth lately.
Looking forward to: getting this show on the road




39 weeks

1 comment:

  1. You're due tomorrow! Amazing!!! Praying for a good waiting period til he comes.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway