Wednesday, February 8, 2012

22.2

Today I'm officially 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Here's the lowdown on how the pregnancy is going!

How far along? 22.2 wks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, ugh!
Stretch marks? just the ones I already had.....so hot
Sleep: much better, thank you
Best moment this week: hearing his little heartbeat, being told by 2 people that I didn't look pregnant haha! (or does that just mean I'm always fat?)
Miss Anything? regular pants, running
Movement: yes, lots, mostly at night
Food cravings: Starburst jelly beans....and NOBODY has them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: the left over chicken gnocchi soup in my fridge that I can't bring myself to clean out....gross
Gender: boy
Name? We're close.
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: pelvic pain/stretching...but the headaches, rls, exhaustion, heartburn seem to be easing up most of the time
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but definitely tighter than at this point with B
Happy or Moody most of the time: happier than I was, for sure
Looking forward to: getting started on things for a nursery :), announcing his name

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And your hair is getting so long! I'm glad you are feeling better finally! Enjoy the last less-than-half of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers in the Hallway